This is a digital workshop for Key Stage 1 pupils and is designed to be used by teachers in school.
In this facilitated digital workshop children will be introduced to:
- what a museum is
- discover the differences and similarities between modern and Victorian toys
- learn about iconic Victorian toys
Upon booking this workshop, you will receive links to a private webpage, where you will be able to:
- view three videos presented by our Learning team, guiding the children through their tasks.
- download a Teachers Guidance Document, including a session plan, materials list, image bank and activity sheets.
- watch five short videos demonstrating how to use Victorian toys including a Whip and Top, Booler (hoop and stick), Jacob’s Ladder, music box and Zoetrope.
- you will need access to YouTube in order to view the videos
Suitable for: Key Stage 1
Price: £35 per class (All prices are external of VAT. VAT will be added where appropriate.)
Duration: designed to fill an afternoon session with Key Stage 1